To Our Valued Clientele:
We would like you to know that GHL is excited for the days to come. Though things can be difficult, never forget that it is through difficult situations that we are presented with the best opportunities for growth. COVID-19 has complicated things for us, no doubt, but it has also motivated us to innovate and to improve our operations; these improvements will surely benefit each of you.
We are so proud to serve you. For more than 30 years, GHL has led in the chauffeured car industry. Our staff are well-trained, knowledgeable, and detail-oriented enough to deliver to each of you a world-class service.
Our mission has and will always be “safety first.” After being awarded “The Safest Fleet in Texas,” by the National Security Council, it has since become our tradition to care deeply about the safety of all those who ride in our vehicles.
As a company that has worked very closely with corporate America for many years, we know your concerns, and we also know that we will deliver and meet your needs. After much thought, we have carefully implemented “COVID-19 Safety Protocols” to better care for each of you and your loved ones as we navigate through these unusual times together.
These protocols are subject to change, but we promise you we will do our best to make sure that our protocols are sufficient to fit your needs. If for any reason, your needs or expectations are not met in these new protocols, please reach out to us.
I believe that we have developed strong relationships with many of you based on the integrity of our service and because of a strong focus on safety first. We are excited for America to get back on its feet, and we are excited to work with each of you as she does.
President of GHL
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Pertaining to vehicle sanitation:
- Before each trip, chauffeurs will wipe down contact areas with Clorox or bleach-based disinfectant wipes. All vehicles will carry these wipes, always.
- Before the chauffeur reports to work, he/she must have their temperature taken and logged. If the chauffeur records a fever, they will not be allowed to work.
- Chauffeurs are required to wear a face mask, even when passengers are not inside the vehicle. A face mask is required for all passengers.
- Hand sanitizer will be present inside each vehicle.
- Bottled water is temporarily removed from all vehicles. Exceptions can be made, but please request water at the time of booking.
- Chauffeurs will offer to take the passengers’ luggage, but feel free to decline assistance.
- New emergency standards for vehicle cleanliness and disinfectant protocols are performed daily and weekly for each vehicle.
- We have installed partitions in each vehicle to give passengers and chauffeurs increased security.
*We have also implemented safety protocols for our in-office staff. If you are interested in learning more about our in-office protocols, we are happy to discuss them with you should you inquire.